- Karl Rove to retire to his castle far atop Mount Doom.
- Mitt Romney proves to be marginally more popular than unpopular GOP candidates in majestic Straw Poll victory — Ron Paul happy Iowans recognized him, didn't tow car.
- The media won't have Tommy Thompson to not kick around anymore — Fred Thompson rushing in to fill dangerous "Thompson" deficit.
- John Edwards totally sucking up to the envirosexuals.
- Some conservatives pleased by dark twinkle in Hillary's eye.
Tags: Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, Karl Rove, Mitt Romney, Roll Call, Ron Paul, Tommy Thompson