Indecision 2008 on the CBS Evening News Blog Home Cockblock The Vote: 1960 — Ich Bin Ein Er, Ah Winner
- Is John Edwards claiming to be Karl Rove's gay father?
- Washington Post just getting around reading candidates' bios.
- Candidates scramble to be the changiest.
- MTV to air same six or seven questions with candidates over and over again until you want to throw up, except for maybe in the middle of the night when they might air some more interesting questions that more likely than not will feature some variation on a sad dove.
- Mitt Romney taking wire hanger to stance on abortion.
Tags: John Edwards, Karl Rove, Mitt Romney, MTV, Roll Call