I really wanted to not write about Sarah Palin today, but my God I just can't help myself. The latest news is that Palin apparently had a somewhat non-traditional college experience. As in, she transferred schools six times…
1. Palin matriculates as a freshman at the University of Hawaii at Hilo. She drops out "after a few weeks because of the constant rain there."
2. Palin enrolls at Hawaii Pacific University, a private college in Honolulu, as a Business Administration major. She leaves after a semester.
3. Palin transfers to North Idaho College, a Coeur d'Alene community college. She completes two semesters as a General Studies Major.
4. Palin transfers to the University of Idaho as a sophomore, in the Journalism program
5. Palin transfers to to Matanuska-Susitna College in Alaska and completes one semesters.
6. Palin heads back to the University of Idaho for three more semesters and graduates with a degree in Journalism.
Now, a lot of Americans may be able to identify with Palin's undergraduate odyssey – but not her running mate, John McCain. McCain only attended one college, the United States Naval Academy. But maybe he should have considered transferring – ideally to a school where he wouldn't have finished #894 out of the 899 graduates in his class!
Tags: Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, John McCain, Sarah Palin