Overheard in the Writers Room: In a recent interview with Katie Couric, Governor Sarah Palin claimed to read "any and all magazines". But here's a list of exceptions, along with why she doesn't read them:
* Washington Post: "Too 'inside the beltway'."
* Wall Street Journal: "Maybe if it was 'Main Street Journal'."
* Superfluous Bridges Quarterly: "Thanks but no thanks!"
* The Economist: "No one would believe me."
* The Paris Review: "I haven't really read it since Plimpton passed away."
* Architectural Digest: "I'm just not that hungry."
* Wine Spectator: "Too passive. I'm more of a wine reformer."
* Sports Illustrated: "That's a lie. There are no drawings in there."
* Fortune: "Too elitist."
Tags: Sarah Palin, TDS Writers