Here's a new feature I'm gonna start doing on most days. Really just a list of some interesting articles or websites that we didn't have time to hit.
* Apparently, "Barack" and "Rahm" mean lightning and thunder in Hebrew. And, interestingly enough, congresspeople will be able to know how serious a situation is by counting the seconds between when Obama says something and Emanuel comes around to break their arms.
* Do not misunderestimate Rahm Emanuel's vocal eloquence.
* Did you know? Chuck Norris once became popular for no apparent reason whatsoever.
* Matt Drudge, like your finer forms of fungus, will just never go away completely.
* Mormons thrilled they get to tell other people their marriages are fucked up.
Tags: Barack Obama, Chuck Norris, Matt Drudge, Mormon, Pork Barrel, Proposition 8, Rahm Emanuel