* Markos Moulitsas points out that the Senate is pretty much just as worthless under Obama as it was under Bush.
* Todd Beeton wants to know if Joe Lieberman will ever be held responsible for anything.
* No casualties reported in Rahm Emanuel's first meetings with GOP congressional leadership.
* Ron Paul wants to kill taxes on personal income and replace them with taxes on nothing. (Part 2 to his Freakonomics readers' interview.)
* As Congress brushes off Dingell, Big Three take a dump.
* The Onion: Editorial "I'm not one of those 'Love thy neighbor' Christians"
* Turns out Christmas was the only thing holding our fragile economy together all those years. How about that?
Tags: Arizona, Auto Industry, Christianity, Christmas, Economy, House of Representatives, Janet Napolitano, Joe Lieberman, John Dingell, John McCain, Markos Moulitsas, Rahm Emanuel, Ron Paul, Senate, Taxes, The Onion