* Lame duck sessions suck. But maybe if they were stuffed inside a chicken and a turkey… And then all wrapped up in bacon… Oh, that's the spot.
* Basil at IMAO: Bail out the Big Three up north or build a fence around the South to keep all the unemployed Democrats out.
* Mo Rocca: Who would make a better teacher for the Obama girls: Mrs. Garrett or Edna Krabappel?
* Asking, telling: Still frowned upon by upcoming Obama administration.
* 23/6's Lee Camp: Ten questions that must be asked of Barack Obama before he's sworn in.
* Saxby Chambliss is camera shy.
* Al Franken closing in on Norm Coleman, according to Franken's personal brand of math.
* SNL looking for an actual black guy to play the kind of black guy.
Tags: Al Franken, Auto Industry, Barack Obama, Economy, Election Day, IMAO, LGBT, Malia Obama, Minnesota, Mo Rocca, Norm Coleman, Patton Oswalt, Pork Barrel, Sasha Obama, Saturday Night Live, Saxby Chambliss