* The NYT reports on exclusion of word "gullible" from new edition of OED…
* …follows up by blowing lid off left-wing conspiracy in support of bogus theory of "gravity."
* White House calls out NYT for the blackness of its kettle.
* PZ Myers is rightfully honored to be recognized by Andrew Sullivan as one of the best purveyors of "divisive, bitter and intemperate left-wing rhetoric."
* Will Barack Obama take the oath of office on a homosexual atheist's bible?
* Dick Cheney and Joe Biden need to get a room already.
* Al Franken leads Norm Coleman by even more people than went to see that Stuart Smiley movie.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Al Franken, Andrew Sullivan, Barack Obama, Caroline Kennedy, Christianity, Dick Cheney, Environment, France, George W. Bush, Inauguration, Joe Biden, Libertarian, Minnesota, New York Times, Norm Coleman, Pork Barrel, PZ Myers, Science & Technology, Senate