WINNER The Indecision 2008 Awards for Indecision 2008, Brought to You by Indecision 2008: The Best Sarah Palin Moment of 2008
There can only be one very best Sarah Palin moment of 2008 (unfortunately). And we now know exactly what it is.
But first, here are the nominees, as chosen by you…
* Responding "In what respect, Charlie?" after being asked about the Bush Doctrine (DaveW)
* Getting pranked by two Canadian DJs while thinking she was talking to the president of France (Cube)
* Her inability to tell Katie Couric a single newspaper or magazine she reads (bearness)
* Winking into the camera during the VP debate (Howie)
* Casually talking with a reporter while turkeys were being slaughtered over her shoulder (Howie)
* Saying "Those guys are jerks" in response to McCain staffers saying she was a diva (grmination nation)
And the winner is…
…Her inability to tell Katie Couric a single newspaper or magazine she reads, as nominated by bearness.
It never, ever gets old, does it?
Tags: CBS, Indecision 2008 Awards, Katie Couric, Sarah Palin