* What if George Bush and Ron Paul were the stars of a comic book adaptation of the movie Roadhouse from 1989? Yeah, but what if?
* Playing poker with Harry Reid has got to be the best money-making enterprise ever invented.
* Turns out that it was Tina Fey and Katie Couric who were the ones exploiting Sarah Palin's manufactured image as a down-home hockey mom maverick. You owe me a Coke.
* The Washington Post is calling Barack Obama "Nixonian" — conservatives, liberals alike despair for appropriate reaction.
* Barack Obama decides to keep yet another Bush appointee on staff.
* Politico: "Daschle floats through Senate hearing" — Sounds to me like somebody needs to call a paranormalist.
Tags: Barack Obama, CBS, George W. Bush, Harry Reid, Katie Couric, Pork Barrel, Richard Nixon, Ron Paul, Sarah Palin, Saturday Night Live, Senate, Tina Fey, Washington Post