* I have no idea what The Hillary Spider is all about or what it wants. All I do know is that it's going to be controlling our foreign policy for the next four-to-eight years, so we'd better be nice to it.
* I wonder if the brand new presidential limo can shoot oil slicks. (Was that lazy? That was lazy wasn't it? I think it was lazy. Sorry for being lazy.)
* CNN thinks Sarah Palin might just maybe have her eye on the presidency in 2012. That would be the first I've heard of such a preposterous idea. (You just keep thinking, CNN. That's what you're good at.)
* Who cares if Gov. Janet Napolitano hasn't quite pinned down how to keep her Arizona's homeland secure. The Unites States is way smaller than Arizona, so that should be cake. (It is, isn't it?)
* Megan Carpentier educates us all on "How not to write about sexism and Hillary Clinton." It's harder than you'd think. (Is it sexist to link to a picture of Hillary Clinton as a spider? Or would that just be speciesist? I'm okay with being speciesist.)
* Criticism of a Thomas Friedman column? That's unpossible!
* Good news! Dick Cheney is only five days away from the end of his second term, and he still hasn't made any mistakes! What a guy!
* Fucking goats! Why are they always starting fires all the time?
Tags: Arizona, CNN, Dick Cheney, Gaza, Hillary Clinton, Homeland Security, International Affairs, Israel, Janet Napolitano, New York Times, Obama Administration, Pork Barrel, Sarah Palin, Thomas Friedman