* Bush staffers say farewell to eight years of White House work, preparing to move onto fulfilling careers.
* Will history regard Bush as poorly as Americans do?
* GOP senators say Secretary of Labor nominee not working out.
* Is anybody actually still counting on a Coleman win? Really?
* Millions set to cheer Tiger Woods on Inauguration Day. No, seriously, I'm not being racist.
* Dan Savage: "So Sen. Vitter isn't coming to the Inauguration then?" (It's funny 'cause it's mean.)
* Atheists praying Barack Obama won't say "God."
* He could say "banana." He could totally say "banana." Lots of people say "banana" all the time.
* From his cold dead hands!
(image via Think Progress)
Tags: Al Franken, Barack Obama, Christianity, David Vitter, George W. Bush, Inauguration, Minnesota, Norm Coleman, Obama Administration, Pork Barrel, Science & Technology, Senate, Tiger Woods