* The Weekly Standard's Fred Barnes won't do your research for you. Hey, he won't even do his own research for himself!
* If you think the Bernie Madoff scandal makes you sick now, wait till you experience it in musical form.
* Facebook group "1,000,000 Strong to Strip the Mormon Church of its Tax Exempt Status" only short by about 9,995,000 members or so.
* Reason mag looks into President Obama's War on the Economy.
* Joe Lieberman, just as popular in his home state as you'd expect him to be.
* I almost wrote that Governor Schwarzenegger was planning to terminate thousands of jobs, but then I thought better of it.
Tags: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Barack Obama, Bernie Madoff, California, Climate Change, Connecticut, Economy, Environment, Joe Lieberman, LGBT, Libertarian, Mormon, Pork Barrel, Proposition 8, Religion, Stimulus, Weekly Standard