She's half his age. He's twice her size. She's (much to her chagrin) Asian-American. He's as American as it gets (without actually being Native American and discounting his Irish immigrant ancestry.) Yet, in some ways, this femme fatale blogger and alpha male TV talker are very much alike. See if you can tell the difference between Michelle Malkin and Pat Buchanan.
No cheating! All cheaters will be deported.
1. is related to Marilyn Manson
2. is Married to a Jew and posed with a swastika
3. is a member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans
4. outed an intifada-supporting Food Network star
5. prefers old fashioned bigotry to affirmative action
6. got dressed in salad
7. would be flattered to be compared to Ann Coulter
8. has been on MSNBC, Fox News Channel, C-SPAN Both!
9. advised a serving U.S. President to burn evidence
10. is a self-described "cat-fan," and winner of PETA's (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) "Strongest Backbone" award while described by an FBI agent as "sneaky," "dishonest," and "criminal
Which one wrote…
1. Churchill, Hitler, and "the Unnecessary War": how Britain lost its empire
2. The Death of the West: How Dying Populations and Iigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization
3. Unhinged: Exposing Liberals Gone Wild
4. In Defense of Internment: The Case for "Racial Profiling" in World War II and the War On Terror
5. Invasion: How America Still Welcomes Terrorists, Criminals, and Other Foreign Menaces
6. State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America
Which one said…
1. "I'm a contra too."
2. "Bean-counting government bureaucrats are free to take race, ethnicity and gender into account when doling out public funds to non-white-male contractors. But God help law enforcement officers, air marshals and border agents who try to use those same factors to combat terrorism and protect American lives."
3. "We knew Chris Matthews had no shame. Now we also know the king of TV ghouls has no souls."
4. "'Darwinism' contains dogmas men may believe, but cannot stand the burden of proof, the acid of attack or the demands of science."
5. "The agenda Clinton & Clinton would impose on America — abortion on demand, a litmus test for the Supreme Court, homosexual rights."
6. "I'm American, for goodness' sake."
Answers after the jump.
Read more of Katie Halper's political commentary on Katie Halper Dot Com.
* * *
Tags: Michelle Malkin, Pat Buchanan