* Sean Hannity is awaiting a very important message from the invisible daddy person who lives in a magic castle in the sky. How important is it? Let's just say that we may all have to get used to using the phrase "President Horrible."
* Unfortunately, the invisible daddy person who lives in a magic castle in the sky is busy jotting down death wishes for the president from this guy.
* The Wall Street Journal and Digg double team Timothy Geithner.
* U.S. Chamber of Commerce preparing to sue Global Warming for being too based-on-real-science-y. (Spoiler Alert: This will work out well.)
* Can you believe it's been a whole 400 years since Galileo gave us the telescope? It feels like it was just 372 years ago.
Tags: Barack Obama, Christianity, Climate Change, Economy, Fox, Pork Barrel, Religion, Science & Technology, Sean Hannity, Timothy Geithner