* Keith Olbermann predicts zombies in America's future.
* An open letter to Old People from Young People: "We don't want to kill you."
* Jesus fired from Kentucky Office of Homeland Security.
* What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to keep your Conan the Barbarian sword in the governor's office.
* Ugh! I don't wanna read The Death Book. Can't I just wait for The Death Movie to come out?
Tags: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bill of Rights, Books, California, Christianity, Euthanasia, Fox, Health Care, Homeland Security, Keith Olbermann, Kentucky, Movies, MSNBC, Pork Barrel, Religion, Veterans