The White House is apparently holding some kind of contest to see who can make the most effective piece of socialist pro-health care propaganda using only a laptop and a quasi-understanding of the issue. And they just narrowed down the submissions to the 20 best/worst (depending on your p.o.v.).
Then I just went through those, narrowed them down to the few that I found to be the least intolerable five. Enjoy…
1. The Obligatory Kitchy Retro One
2. The One That Was Made in Three Minutes From a Bunch of Clip Art
3. The One That Your Friend's Sketch Comedy Group ChuckleJuice Made
4. The One That Was Made by Some Kids Who Look Kinda Nice, So What the Hell…
5. The One That Was Made Because Somebody Knew Somebody Who Works at a Gyro Place
Hurray! Now all the problems with health care have been solved! Let's go eat ice cream and not die from curable diseases.
Tags: Health Care, White House