* Gresham Barrett — S.C. candidate for GOP gubernatorial nomination — swears to be "Christian family man who won't embarrass us." Hey, I'd forgotten Christian family men came in that variety?
* Why was Glenn Beck Goes to Harlem never aired! We demand, under the Freedom of Infotainment Act, that it be released to the public at once.
* John McCain calls upon the White House to acquiesce and support a regime change. And also something about Iran.
* Congressional Democrats behaving like Democrats, which is to say, like Republicans.
* Turns out unknown S.C. Democratic senatorial nominee and possible sex-offender Alvin Greene is so far outside the Party mainstream, he's taxonomically not even in the Animal Kingdom. (You'd think a thing like that would disqualify a guy for Congress. But, don't forget Tom DeLay was technically a slime mold.)
Tags: Alvin Greene, Democrats, Glenn Beck, House of Representatives, Iran, John McCain, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, New York City, Pork Barrel, Religion, Republicans, South Carolina