* The Center for Immigration Studies (whatever that is) publishes brand new spine-tingling Terror Baby fantasy fiction!
* Michele Bachmann doubles down on stupid.
* Why oh why won't you people let Meghan McCain's dad go to Las Vegas?!
* Hillary Clinton will not serve a 2nd term as Secretary of State, nor is she interested in challenging Obama. Which totally means she is challenging Obama! Am I right?!
* The only thing less interesting than the manufactured controversy over Obama's picks for the NCAA tournament are Obama's picks for the NCAA tournament.
* Rep. Jean Schmidt: A vagina and a pro-choice stance do not belong on the same person.
* Today's forecast: Mostly sunny, with a slight chance of skin-burning radioactive fallout.
Tags: 14th Amendment, Abortion, Babies, Basketball, Constitution, Environment, Hillary Clinton, House of Representatives, Immigration, Japan, Jean Schmidt, Michele Bachmann, Obama Administration, Pork Barrel, Sports, Terrorism