* "[T]hey returned for a 42-hour day-and-night session which began with a mass fistfight over control of the gavel and ended when Republican operatives placed a poison-soaked rag behind Toupin to gas him out of the presiding officer's chair." The 68th Congress knew how to fucking throw a filibuster!
* Nice to know that now that the country will be so flush with cash from the money it's not spending on Planned Parenthood, it finally has the scratch to start actively funding pro-life schemes.
* Indiana Democrats — having won concessions from state house Republicans — face unpleasant task of returning to Indiana.
* In case you had any last shreds of confidence in Obama's intentions in Libya, this'll beat them out of you.
* The GOP is really actually in real life gonna go after the AARP? Isn't that a little too close to the GOP going after the GOP?
Tags: AARP, Abortion, Barack Obama, Democrats, Filibuster, Health Care, House of Representatives, Indiana, Libya, Military, Planned Parenthood, Pork Barrel, Republicans, Unions