* Is there room for more than one misinformed, xenophobic, hyper-partisan woman in the GOP primary race? Let's hope so.
* Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI) somehow manages to get by on only $174,000 salary, but you don't see him complaining about waking up every morning and trying to cut pay for public workers who aren't him. What a trooper.
* Rick Santorum gives a compelling reason why abortion is so evil: It detracts from the pyramid scheme that is Social Security.
* The Tea Party is going to have its own NASCAR. Unconfirmed, but I hear it'll be running on unleaded hatred.
* Fox News editor admits to lying about Barack Obama on cablzzzzzzzzzzzz… zzzzzzzzzzzzzz… zzzzzzzzzzzzz…
Tags: Abortion, Fox, House of Representatives, Michele Bachmann, Money, NASCAR, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Santorum, Sarah Palin, Sean Duffy, Social Security, Wisconsin