* Donald Trump's hairpiece's host organism let's us know what we can expect from his conversation with Bill O'Reilly tonight. (Spoiler alert: We're going to be making fun of it tomorrow.)
* Bill Murray is really getting into his possible-upcoming role as Franklin Roosevelt by not walking over to his phone to check his messages.
* Sarah Palin now criticizing the media for doing exactly as she says, but not doing exactly as she says enough.
* Tea Party "nearly as unpopular as both the Republican and Democratic parties" now. I'm not sure who that speaks the worst for.
* John Boehner promises GOP will kick the Democrats' ass on budget standoff. I promise you they won't need to kick it that hard.
Tags: Bill O'Reilly, Birthers, Donald Trump, Fox, Franklin Roosevelt, House of Representatives, John Boehner, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Sarah Palin