* Hillary Clinton's approval rating at all-time high. I'll bet a lot of the country wishes she had won the Democratic candidacy. Then they could've still been hating her.
* Florida GOP chastise Democratic for using the word "uterus" on the statehouse floor. Not surprising actually, if you consider the fact that "uterus" is a scientific term.
* "Sexy" Mitch McConnell calls Tea Party "reasonable."
* Arnold Schwarzenegger and Stan Lee team up to turn eight-year-old lazy joke into terrible-selling comic book.
* Dozens in vicinity hospitalized with narcissism-poisoning following Trump/O'Reilly interview.
Tags: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bill O'Reilly, California, Donald Trump, Florida, Fox, Hillary Clinton, Mitch McConnell, Obama Administration, Primaries, Republicans, Senate, Tea Party