* Ever notice how Sarah Palin only wears that Star of David in places where she might run into Jews? Do you think maybe she's confusing them with vampires?
* Tea Party politician Rand Paul thinks people who go "to radical political speeches by religious leaders… who is promoting the violent overthrow of our government" should be sent to prison. You know, either there or the Senate.
* Looks like Politico's Ben Smith is in the Charlie Sheen phase of internet celebrity.
* Newt Gingrich considering discussing his infidelities with Evangelicals concerned he might not know the true meaning of the word "grovel."
* Michele Bachmann thinks Armageddon might be right around the corner. Also thinks she has a shot at the White House. Eh, same thing kinda.
Photo by Ray Tamarra/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images
Tags: Anthony Weiner, Anthony Weiner's Penis, Armageddon, Ben Smith, Bill of Rights, Christianity, Constitution, Jewish, Kentucky, Marriage, Michele Bachmann, Newt Gingrich, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Rand Paul, Religion, Republicans, Sarah Palin, Senate, Sex, Tea Party