* John Kerry urges media to stop paying attention to somebody or other. (Jugglers, maybe? I don't know. I started zoning out about a third-way through his statement.)
* Mitt Romney, Michele Bachmann and Rick Santorum sign contract to continue hating gay people through 2012.
* Following Tuesday's recall elections, Gov. Scott Walker promises to respect the decisions made by Koch Brother shadow organizations on behalf of the voters of Wisconsin.
* Eric Cantor promises something even better than extended benefits for jobless Americans. No extended benefits.
* "My rent is too damn low." – Rent Is Too Damn High Guy (Directed by M. Night Shyamalan)
Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images
Tags: Charles Koch, David Koch, Eric Cantor, House of Representatives, Jimmy McMillan, John Kerry, LGBT, Marriage Equality, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, National Organization for Marriage, New York City, Pork Barrel, Rick Santorum, Scott Walker, Senate, State Legislature, Tea Party, Unemployment, Wisconsin