* While playing with The Michele Bachmann Coloring Book, make sure not to color outside the lines. Because that's where socialists live.
* So, here's the big question now that Rick Perry has announced that he'll be announcing his presidential announcement this weekend: Is America ready for a President who doesn't hate immigrants quite enough?
* I know where Michele Bachmann's coming from. I often also feel a certain nostalgic pang for the Good Ol' Dark Ages. Back then, they really knew how to suffer no witches, ya know? (Kids these days with their suffering witches, am I right?)
* Speaking of witch, new author Christine O'Donnell's Amazon page is looking good.
* Democrats haven't even lost this presidential election yet. Is this really the time to start worrying about who's going to lose in 2016?
* Michele Bachmann gets the most in her corn hole!
Tags: Al Gore, Art, Books, Christine O’Donnell, Democrats, Immigration, Michele Bachmann, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry, Tom Tancredo