* Libyan rebels storm Muammar Qaddafi's compound, finding nothing but the former dictator's multitudinous changes of spelling.
* Muammar Qaddafi: "I am not going to leave this land, I will die here as a martyr." And failing that, as a piñata.
* GOP candidates still struggling to think up reasons to be mad at Obama for Libyan revolution.
* Rick Perry abstains from making sense on abstinence education.
* Sarah Palin says something or other about her un-candidacy for non-president.
John Boehner's anti-gay lawyer also apparently anti-facts.
Photo by Filippo Monteforte/AFP/Getty Images
Tags: Abstinence, Barack Obama, Education, Libya, Mitt Romney, Muammar Qaddafi, Polls, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry, Sarah Palin, Texas