* America's largest banks are getting new custom suits, but not the pinstriped kind.
* Potential president Newt Gingrich suggests we sell Alaska to solve the national debt crisis. Relax, it's a joke! (The 'potential president Newt Gingrich' thing. Oh, the Alaska thing, too.)
* Mitt Romney's jobs plan will be "sweeping and specific." So… a 3,928-page .pdf that he explains in a single tweet?
* Don't forget, Sarah Palin's on-again, off-again appearance at tomorrow's Tea Party rally in Indianola, Iowa is on again. She will fill the time between "California-based recording artist Steve Vaus" and "Carrie and Stacie Stoetling, two sisters from Iowa."
* On Monday, as America gets drunk on cheap beer, Jim DeMint will be toiling away at the Palmetto Freedom Forum, asking GOP candidates tough (?) questions and begging people to call him a kingmaker. This is Rick Perry and Mitt Romney's first time going mano a mano in a debate, so it'll definitely be
excitinga thing that happens. We will livetweet the proceedings over at @TheInDecider, starting at 3pm EST, possibly while getting drunk on cheap beer. Join us!
Photo by Win McNamee/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Alaska, Banks, Iowa, Jim DeMint, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Palmetto Freedom Forum, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry, Sarah Palin