* John Boehner, Eric Cantor want pre-jobs speech meeting with President, presumably to brief him on what he's allowed to say.
* Mitt Romney announces jobs plan guaranteed to add 11.5 million new chambermaid, gardener, personal chef, valet and chauffeur positions to work force over a four-year period.
* Teamster President James Hoffa refuses to for-real apologize for make-believe offensive comment.
* Why is there a Department of Education? Michele Bachmann asks, is answer to.
* Breaking news: Shadowy billionaires hold clandestine summit for secretive moneyed conservative donors, crack joke about Obama.
Photo by Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images.
Tags: Barack Obama, Charles Koch, David Koch, Eric Cantor, House of Representatives, John Boehner, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans