* Michele Bachmann delivers an inspirational Back to School message to our nations students suffering under the yoke of our state-run education system.
* The American Family Association's Bryan Fischer loves those obnoxious, needy, abominations-before-God gay people so so much.
* Professional wrestling magnate Linda McMahaon not giving up on her quest to restore dignity to the U.S. Senate.
* Sen. David Vitter forced into attending President's jobs speech as though he were a U.S. senator.
* President Obama gives liberals their opinions about jobs speech a few hours early.
* Did Rick Perry point his finger at Ron Paul last night in an untoward manner?
Tags: American Family Association, Barack Obama, Bryan Fischer, David Vitter, Debates, Education, LGBT, Linda McMahon, Michele Bachmann, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry, Ron Paul, Sara Benincasa, Senate, Sports, Unemployment, Wrestling