* George W. Bush commends George W. Bush for all his good work following 9/11.
* Rick Perry nabs invaluable Orly Taitz endorsement.
* Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala) unveils plan to open up millions of coveted dishwasher jobs for America's unemployed.
* Anti-Illegal Immigrant governor of New Mexico discovers illegal immigrants hiding in her family tree.
* Paul Ryan continues wooing the Senior Citizen crowd.
Photo by Tom Pennington/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: 9/11, Alabama, George W. Bush, House of Representatives, Immigration, New Mexico, Orly Taitz, Paul Ryan, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry, Senior Citizens, Unemployment, Wisconsin