* John Boehner's primary challenged David Lewis states the obvious: "John Boehner is a socialist." ("Socialist" is a generic term meaning someone I don't much care for, right? Yeah, I thought so.)
* Hey, since we've already lost the last four years to crippling bottomless recession due to the failings of unregulated capitalism, hey, why not just throw the rest of our lives down that well, too.
* Andrew Breitbart to Tea Partiers: "We outnumber [liberals] in this country, and we have the guns." Not sure about the numbers, but they definitely have the guns. And the heart medication; don't forget that.
* The deification of Ronald Reagan continues apace.
* The Daily Show's head writer thanked Glenn Beck after winning an Emmy, as well he should have!
* Glad to see Paul Krugman's singing career going so well.
Photo by Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images
Tags: Andrew Breitbart, Glenn Beck, Guns, John Boehner, Lindsey Graham, Music, Paul Krugman, Pork Barrel, Ronald Reagan, Social Security, TDS Writers, Tea Party, The Daily Show, The Emmys