Join us at 9/8c tonight in Orlando–well, you don't have to go to Orlando, that's why you have television and the internet–for the Fox News/Google GOP debate, which we'll be liveblogging and livetweeting @TheInDecider.
According to the organizers nearly 20,000 viewer questions have been submitted via text and YouTube. We missed the question submission deadline, but here's what we'll be asking ourselves while we watch:
* For Rick Perry: If you were going to punch Mitt Romney, just to give the American media the collective release it's seeking, would you choose a right hook or an uppercut?
* For Mitt Romney: What's it like to be the second-best GOP candidate while also being the best GOP candidate? Do you ever feel smoke coming out of your ears, figuratively or literally?
* For Ron Paul: What do you think about Rick Perry and Mitt Romney?
* For Newt Gingrich: Is that a picture of Ronald Reagan in your pocket, or are you just happy to see a picture of Ronald Reagan?
* For Rick Santorum: Are you still here?
* For Herman Cain: Did you hear what we asked Rick Santorum?
* For Jon Huntsman: Did you hear what we asked Herman Cain?
* For Michele Bachmann: Are you only here because someone told you Orlando is in Iowa?
* For the other guy: Who are you? (Just kidding! It's former New Mexico governor Gary Johnson, who dropped by the Indecision offices last week to introduce himself. Stay tuned for the next edition of Undercision 2012: Running with the Underdogs.)
Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty Images Sport/Getty Images
Tags: Florida, Gary Johnson, Herman Cain, Jon Huntsman, Liveblog, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul