* Chris Christie definitely not running for president says everybody except for Chris Christie.
* Fox News' Megyn Kelly defends GOP members booing gay soldier. Besides, can you prove that was debate audience and not some homophobic ghosts?
* Is there any conservative in America less Reaganesque than Michael Reagan?
* N.C. Gov. Beverly Perdue suggests skipping congressional elections this time round so legislators can focus on economy, not getting beaten to a pulp in the polls.
* Lobbyists lobbying for right to more lobbying.
Photo by Andrew Burton/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Chris Christie, DADT, Debates, Democrats, Fox, House of Representatives, LGBT, Lobbyists, Megyn Kelly, Military, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Ronald Reagan