* "Do you think the millionaire ought to pay more in taxes than the bus driver or less?" (Can't remember whether that was Ronald Reagan or Barack Obama, so I'm not sure if that quote's an example of class warfare or simple business sense.)
* Bloomsberg write article detailing Charles and David Koch nefarious, illegal and possibly treasonous business deals as though they were regular human beings.
* Chris Christie called "bully," "punk," "rotten prick" and "mentally deranged" by his "friends."
* Ron Paul discovers one thing for which Republicans actually don't want to impeach Obama.
* Michele Bachmann has "no doubt that we are going to sweep into office a wave of election," which may or may not be true depending upon whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.
Tags: Anwar al-Awlaki, Barack Obama, Charles Koch, Corruption, David Koch, Iran, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Ron Paul, Ronald Reagan, Taxes, Terrorism