* Traders in the Windy City are responding to Occupy Chicago with their own equally populist message.
* Russ Feingold saying that Occupy Wall Street makes "the Tea Party look like a tea party" makes Russ Feingold look like Russ Feingold. Whatever that means.
* Looks like Democrats might finally be rallying together in righteous opposition to Democrats.
* Tennessee Republicans have managed to save democracy once again by rooting out yet another nefarious fraudulent voter.
* Sarah Palin was apparently the model for "a mentally ill vice president who suffers in complete isolation" character in a new book, proving definitively that the partial-term governor can in fact be described as "inspirational."
Photo by USAanon/"T"/OccupyChicago
Tags: Books, Chicago, Democrats, Illinois, Occupy Wall Street, Pork Barrel, Protesters, Republicans, Russ Feingold, Sarah Palin, Tea Party, Tennessee, Voter Suppression