* Jimmie Kimmel says the darndest things to kids about politics.
* Americans react to potential Congressman Joe the Plumber, from The Onion.
* It's like Norbit, but with Jimmy Fallon acting out every GOP candidate.
* An email you wish Obama would send you, from Funny or Die.
* Conan figures out what Hank Williams, Jr. is up to now.
* Comedian Reggie Brown's "Obama" gets a second chance on Real Time with Bill Maher.
Tags: Barack Obama, Bill Maher, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Hank Williams Jr., Herman Cain, House of Representatives, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Joe the Plumber, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry, The Onion