* "Senator" by Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks. Featuring Jack Black and a slew of comedians. Not entirely safe for work.
* The most terrifying Halloween costume for your child: "The Donald." From HuffPo Comedy.
* A fake news anchor answers the question, "Who is the best liar in Washington?"
* Conan O'Brien wonders about Hillary's VP designs.
* Vice Magazine's Rob Delaney breaks down Romney's chances.
* Seems like a long time since we voted for a new God, from College Humor.
Tags: Barack Obama, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Fidel Castro, Halloween, Hillary Clinton, Jack Black, Joe Biden, Lady Gaga, Mitt Romney, Music, Primaries, Republicans, Sarah Palin, The Onion