* It took me way waaaaay too long to figure out why all Jon Huntsman's daughters are wearing mustaches in this campaign ad for their dad. #iamkindofalittlestupid
* Google vs. Romney: The battle of the machines begins.
* Is there a legal precedent for a Supreme Court Justice seeking a Colbert Bump?
* Speaker John Boehner not taking sides in GOP primaries. Anybody who really really annoys Obama is fine with him.
* WorldNetDaily's top ten reasons a Christian shouldn't vote for Mitt Romney. (In case you're wondering, Mormonism is not one of them.)
Tags: Christianity, Google, House of Representatives, John Boehner, John Paul Stevens, Jon Huntsman, Judiciary, Mitt Romney, Mormon, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Religion, Republicans, Robots Are Dope!, Stephen Colbert, Supreme Court, The Colbert Report