* In the wake of sexual harassment allegations, Herman Cain's chief of staff Mark Block is demanding a full apology to America from the candidate. And by "the candidate," I mean Rick Perry.
* Looks like Perry wasn't drunk during that New Hampshire speech. That's either very comforting or extremely terrifying.
* Oh no! Some Evangelical leaders are concerned that liberals might not accept Mitt Romney in a general election because he's a… M Word.
* Michele Bachmann tells Iowans that she opposes subsidies for their precious precious ethanol.
* Rick Santorum has gone The Full Hawkeye.
Photo by Win McNamee/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Agriculture, Alcohol, Christianity, Energy & Oil, Herman Cain, Iowa, Mark Block, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, Mormon, New Hampshire, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Religion, Rick Perry, Scandalgate