* Herman Cain at the Americans for Prosperity conference today: "I am the Koch brothers' brother from another mother!" I feel bad for the janitor tasked with cleaning the vomit off the floor at these things.
* Cain's harassment settlement was signed in September, 1999. Or 9/99 if you will. Ye, he is truly the Chosen One.
* John Boehner says the new debt plan will include new tax revenues. Apparently, he's figured out a way to tax toddlers.
* Senate Democrats figure out brand new way to not pass jobs bill.
* Fox News and the New York Post offer proof that the Occupy Wall Street movement is populated solely with mentally-disturbed erratic homeless people. Just as we always suspected!
Tags: Americans for Prosperity, Charles Koch, David Koch, Debt, Fox, Herman Cain, House of Representatives, John Boehner, New York Post, Occupy Wall Street, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Protesters, Republicans, Scandalgate, Taxes