* Bill Clinton says taxing rich people is "not an anti-wealth position, it's pro-fairness." I respectfully disagree. It's pro-anti-not-un-opposed to wealth fairness.
* Sen. John McCain predicts the rise of a powerful third party in U.S. politics because, "We aren't doing anything for the people." Too bad he's not in a position to effect any kind of change himself.
* Rep. Joe Walsh apologized for his crazy loud screaming jag at a town hall meeting this past weekend, saying he was maybe "a bit too passionate." Though, if you had your window open, you probably heard what he had to say.
* Herman Cain PAC website: "Herman Cain Accuser Karen Kraushaar works for Obama and she's ugly." Classiest headline, or classiestest headline?
* Congratulations are in order for Indecision production assistant Sebastian DiNatale, who just pinged his pong all the way to the top place in Comedy Central's Blazing Paddles Ping Pong Tournament.
Photo by Daniel Berehulak/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Bill Clinton, Herman Cain, Joe Walsh, John McCain, Pork Barrel, Scandalgate, Senate, Taxes