* Imagine there's no Mike Tyson/Herman Cain parodies. I wonder if you can? From Funny or Die.
* Are we paying too much for torture? The Onion investigates.
* This Modern World looks back on who the "Not Mitt Romney" ghost has inhabited.
* Everything Old is Newt Again: Gingrich slogans from National Lampoon.
* Rick Perry can still turn it around, or at least give us more comedy fodder.
* If I had to guess, I'd say he's playing the blues.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, Mike Tyson, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Pentagon, Primaries, Rick Perry, The Onion, Torture