* John McCain is being forced to choose between a guy he dislikes and a guy he likes dissing.
* Mitt Romney, as it turns out, is unpopular with Fox News viewers, which is to say unpopular with everybody who is voting in the Republican primaries.
* Newt Gingrich reluctantly accepts credit — heaped upon himself by himself — for all of Romney's good fortunes.
* Gingrich promises to wrangle the elusive wild mustache if elected president.
* Rush Limbaugh explodes the myth that Barack Obama has a fondness for the country he was elected to lead. Some people will believe anything, huh?
Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Barack Obama, Fox, John Bolton, John McCain, Mitt Romney, Money, Newt Gingrich, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Rush Limbaugh