* Big question on the Internet today: Why is Rick Perry wearing Heath Ledger's coat from Brokeback Mountain in his big new anti-gay ad? Better question: Has he been using Heath Ledger's character from The Dark Knight in everything always?
* 47 to 1 Dislike to Like ratio for Perry's ad on YouTube. Surprisingly popular!
* Bill O'Reilly, it turns out, does not like being Bill O'Reilly-ed.
* Michele Bachmann's still on the fence about whether or not she has any shame.
* Donald Trump, meanwhile, suffers from no such qualms.
* Belgium just swore in its new French-speaking, openly-gay, atheist Socialist prime minister. Sigh… Every liberal's dream.
Tags: Atheists, Belgium, Bill O'Reilly, Donald Trump, LGBT, Michele Bachmann, Movies, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry