* Rick Perry, it appears, has some trouble distinguishing between Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor and genetically-engineered cryogenically-frozen superhuman tyrant Khan Noonien Singh. Common mistake.
* Is Rick Santorum the only Republican candidate who's willing to defend the the Constitutionally-mandated separation of empirical evidence and state?
* Congress promises to work as long and as hard needed to ensure that nothing gets done.
* If you happen to find a wallet containing around $1.2 billion or so on the street, that's probably former New Jersey Gov. Jon Corzine's. He can't find it anywhere.
* Suddenly faced with the reality of their candidate options, Republican voters are looking so apathetic one might mistake them for Democrats.
Tags: House of Representatives, Judiciary, Polls, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Science & Technology, Sonia Sotomayor, Supreme Court