* After three years, Barack Obama suddenly remembers that gay people exist.
* Louis C.K. has agreed to perform at the the 68th Annual Radio & Television Congressional Correspondents Dinner in June. Just goes to show you: Give a guy a little bit of success and he starts fraternizing with a bunch of lowlifes.
* Kind of nice of Fox News to let all those candidates talk at their debates, huh?
* In debate with John Boehner and congressional Republicans, Harry Reid is holding out for a really dramatic moment to fold.
* Can anybody tell me exactly why Mitt Romney is collecting money from that guy who broke Batman's back? (One would think he wouldn't be so blatant with his ties to supervillains.)
Photo by Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call Group/Getty Images
Tags: Barack Obama, Debates, Fox News, Harry Reid, House of Representatives, John Boehner, LGBT, Louis C.K., Mitt Romney, Money, Pork Barrel, Senate