* Rick Perry is hoping to outrun his ineptitude. I don't know, have you seen the muscle mass on his ineptitude?
* Two Democratic state representatives are trying to ban cheerfulness in South Carolina. (To be honest, I didn't even think they had that there. Like cable.)
* Barack Obama is hoping to beat George Bush in Iowa next week.
* Mitt Romney asks the question with which wise men the world over have been wrestling for years: What's up with Newt Gingrich being so miserable?
* 650+ rabbis agree: President Mitt Romney will turn us all into a bunch of faygalas!
Photo by Michael Nagle/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Health, Internet, Iowa Caucus, Jewish, LGBT, Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney, National Organization for Marriage, Nikki Haley, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Reddit, Religion, Republicans, Rick Perry, Senate, South Carolina, State Legislature