* Newt Gingrich promises a U.S. moon base by the end of his second term. Can't decide the funniest part of that sentence.
* Florida Republicans seem to be having trouble deciding between the lesser of two lessers.
* Nancy Pelosi's office says Nancy Pelosi is full of shit. Good! We're all in agreement.
* A lot of people think that Tennessee Tea Party demands to ban truths concerning slavery from school history text books is an overt attempt to whitewash the lives of the Founding Fathers. I disagree. I think they're just trying to get rid of all mention of black people.
* A new study disproves the common belief that people get more conservative as they age. On the contrary, I just think society gets more liberal as people get smarter.
Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Barack Obama, Conservatives, Education, Florida, Founding Fathers, Mitt Romney, Nancy Pelosi, Newt Gingrich, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Racism, Republicans, Senior Citizens, Slavery, State of the Union, Tea Party, Tennessee