* Roseanne Barr announced her presidential bid last night on The Tonight Show, from LaughSpin.
* E. B. White's 1951 letter to the ASPCA about the dog tax.
* National Lampoon details Newt Gingrich's lesser-known marriages.
* HuffPo Comedy thought of 10 things more inconsequential than a Trump endorsement.
* What Gingrich regrets not doing in Florida, from The Onion.
Tags: Daily Links, Dan Quayle, Donald Trump, Florida, Green Party, Jay Leno, National Lampoon, Newt Gingrich, Roseanne Barr, The Onion